Dan has lived in Spokane since 1972 and entered the Commercial Real Estate business in 1985 specializing in the office market.
After working fifteen years for Kiemle & Hagood Co. as their office specialist, Dan opened Cantu Commercial Properties LLC in March, 2001. To expand his services, Dan entered the area of development. In Oct. 2001, Mullan Centre was completed, a 16,000 SF two story office building where Cantu Commercial now resides. Mullan Centre II, a 27,000 SF Class A office building was completed in the fall of 2004.
Dan has also done a number of building renovations for his investment company (Cantu Investments LLC) and other partnerships he has put together. Dan has developed a client base nationwide and has worked together with many national real estate firms representing clients throughout Spokane and Coeur d’Alene. Services offered include Sales, Leasing, Tenant Representation and Development.
Involvement in other organizations:
- Spokane Association of Realtors, Member
- Washington Association of Commercial Realtors, Member
- National Association of Realtors, Member
- Spokane Executives Association ( 100 member networking association), Member-Past President
- Traders Club of Spokane ( 95 member commercial realtor exchange group), Member-Past President
- Ducks Unlimited, Member, Past Chairman
- Winfield Park Homeowners Association, Past President
- YWCA Real Estate, Past Advisory Board member
- Spokane Pony Baseball, Past President
Spokane Association of Realtors
Top “15” Award Winner
1999 & 2000